– New All Balls Racing Steering Bearing Kit.
– Kit comes complete with both upper and lower taper bearing cups and cones and seals (both top and bottom seals are included in most kits).
– Designed as a drop-in replacement to upgrade OEM ball-type bearings to taper bearings (where ball-type bearings are used by the OEM).
– Designed as a replacement taper bearing seat (where taper bearings are original equipment).
– Tapered roller bearings decrease maintenance along with less wear and longer life.
1997 Triumph T595 Daytona 955cc
1998 Triumph T595 Daytona 955cc
Replaces these part numbers:
Automatic Distributors: 130304
Western Power Sports: 22-2053
There are no reviews yet.