– New All Balls Racing Steering Bearing Kit.
– Kit comes complete with both upper and lower taper bearing cups and cones and seals (both top and bottom seals are included in most kits).
– Designed as a drop-in replacement to upgrade OEM ball-type bearings to taper bearings (where ball-type bearings are used by the OEM).
– Designed as a replacement taper bearing seat (where taper bearings are original equipment).
– Tapered roller bearings decrease maintenance along with less wear and longer life.
1991 Triumph Daytona 750 750cc
1992 Triumph Daytona 750 750cc
1993 Triumph Daytona 750 750cc
Replaces these part numbers:
Automatic Distributors: 130304
Western Power Sports: 22-2053
There are no reviews yet.