– New All Balls Racing Steering Bearing Kit.
– Kit comes complete with both upper and lower taper bearing cups and cones and seals (both top and bottom seals are included in most kits).
– Designed as a drop-in replacement to upgrade OEM ball-type bearings to taper bearings (where ball-type bearings are used by the OEM).
– Designed as a replacement taper bearing seat (where taper bearings are original equipment).
– Tapered roller bearings decrease maintenance along with less wear and longer life.
1995 KTM Comp. 400 400cc
1996 KTM Comp. 400 400cc
1997 KTM Comp. 400 400cc
1998 KTM Comp. 400 400cc
1999 KTM Comp. 400 400cc
Replaces these part numbers:
Automatic Distributors: AB221026
Lemans Corporation: 0410-0034
MTA Incorporated: AB22-1026
Western Power Sports: 22-2026